- This auction has passed.
Washita County Real Estate Auction
Tuesday, March 12 @ 1:00 pm
Seller: Mr. & Mrs. Benny Roberts
Selling 160 acres MOL
Directions: 2 Miles East of Sentinel, North side of road. Watch for Signs!
Legal: SW/4 17-8N-18W Washita County, OK 160 acres MOL
Auction will be conducted at the Sentinel Activity Center.
65.2 Acres Wheat Base – 33 Bu Yield
4 Acres Grain Sorghum Base – 33 Bu Yield
37.6 Acres Seed Cotton Base – 859 Lbs Yield
9.4 Acres Generic Base
- Buyer is responsible for survey.
- Seller will split the new fence 50/50.
- Buyer will get immediate possession of growing wheat crop.
- 10% down, balance at closing in 30 days.
- If buyer uses FSA financing, then 5% interest on the balance will be paid by the buyer if there is a gap in the closing date.
- Farm is leased for wind energy. Wind lease transfers to buyer.
- Buyer will have water rights on 160 acres only.
- There is an irrigation well on the property.
- Selling surface & surface only.
Contact Aubrey Latham at 580-393-4440
More details coming soon!